MacIG - Die Macintosh Interessengemeinschaft

Willkommen bei MacIG.de
Saturday 21 October 2017, 01:22 Uhr

Forum Index > Kleinanzeigen > suche New Topic Post Reply
 Suche Hifle für meinen iPod 4 GB (Softwareprobleme nach Upgrade)
 |  Printable Version
Poupouns92
 September 26 2005 22:20 PM (Read 7910 times)  
Forum Newbie

Hallo, vielleicht kann mir einer aus dem Forum helfen? Mein Problem dreht schon Runden bei Apple. Danke

Dear Anouk,

Thank you for contacting Apple.

We apologize for any confusion.

To find the Apple Store that serves your country of residence, please visit and select your country from the list before placing an order or signing in to your account.

To find an Apple reseller near you, visit . At the bottom of the page select your country from the pop-up list of Apple sites around the world. Then click the where-to-buy option in the navigation bar near the top.

Sincerely,

Apple Store Customer Support

-

Dear Sirs,

I have not found any European Applestore where I could send my email with some details. Therefore my software still does not work and I would appreciate if you could at least provide me with an online form or mail address in Europe. Thx

Anouk, Agnès & Stefan Heynes-Rolland

-----Original Message-----
From: applestoreinfo@apple.com [mailto:applestoreinfo@apple.com]
Sent: 11 September 2005 23:31
To: Poupouns@internet.lu
Subject: RE: QuickTime Pro Question; Follow-up: 10777009

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for shopping at the Apple Store.

Your email reached the Apple Store that serves the United States. The order number you mentioned, however, is from a different Apple Store.
Unfortunately, we do not have access to orders placed outside the United States.

To locate the Apple Store where your order was placed, please visit and select your country from the list. Click the help option in the navigation bar to obtain contact information for that store.

Sincerely,

Dear Sirs,

I do not agree with your response and I am not very happy as a customer.

There is no way to find specific help on my problem which is NOT being able to use my iPod after installing of software version 7.0. Is there any email customer support. I can also not call the States from Luxembourg on the toll-free number. None of the links provided below are helpful neither. Thx for further support.

Anouk, Agnès & Stefan Heynes-Rolland

-----Original Message-----
From: applestoreinfo@apple.com [mailto:applestoreinfo@apple.com]
Sent: 11 September 2005 00:36
To: Poupouns@internet.lu
Subject: Re: QuickTime Pro Question; Follow-up: 10777009

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for contacting Apple.

After reviewing your message, Apple has determined the nature of your question falls outside the type of support provided via email by the Apple Store.

To obtain technical support for Apple products, call Apple technical support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273). Help is available seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. central time.

You may also stop by the Genius Bar at any retail Apple Store for assistance. To find an Apple Store near you, visit .

You will find thousands of technical articles, online discussion forums, downloadable manuals, updated software, and a wealth of product information at .

Sincerely,

-

Customer First Name : Stefan
Customer Last Name : Heynes
email : Poupouns@internet.lu
Web Order # :
Support Subject : QuickTime Pro Question
Sub Issue : Can't locate my key
Comments : Dear Sirs, up to know I was very happy with my iPod. Since some days I have trouble and it started with the download of the new software upgrade 5 (or now iTunes with Quicktime 7). It apparently removed old files and since then I cannot start iPod/iTunes anymore. I get the following errors (which I can send you by separate mail if you want).
1. Error while deleting module Tunesmini.dll. Please contact your personal sales support ??? 2. Quicktime failed to initialize. Please re-install Quicktime again ??? 3. Windows error alert stating "that iTunes has detected an error and was stopped. Do you want to send a report ???

Can you please help me, since I do not know how I get my iPod software to run again.
Thx
Stefan Heynes

TrackID: 1007796

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.05 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CEST. The time is now 01:22 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content